The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outline the obligation and requirements of the user, the website and website owner. Furthermore, the way this website process, store and protects the user data and information will also be
detailed within the policy.
This website and its owner take protective approach user privacy and ensure the necessary step is taken to protect the privacy of its user throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national law and requirement for user privacy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files save to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interaction of usages of website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the user with a tailored experience within this website.
leave our website or shortly afterwards.
We use anonymous session cookies (short term cookies despair when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features. If you log into the website application or a course as a registered user, your session cookies also contain your user ID so that we can check which service you are allow to access.
This website user tracking software to monitor its visitor to better understand how they use it. This software is provided by Google Analytics which user cookies to track visitor usage. The software will save cookies to your computer’s hard drive in order to track a monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save and collect personal information.
Should user wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer hard drive they should take necessary step within their browser security setting to block all cookies from this website and its external vendors.
Information collection and use
How do we collect information?
Heatsy collect information is two possible ways:
1. When you directly you give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our site, purchase our product or communicate with us, you may choose to give us voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling text boxes or completing registration forms.All this information requires a direct action by you at the time in order for us to receive it.
2. When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online service, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other service. For example, this can be via social media or by closing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your Smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
Heatsy will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provided either while your account is in existence, or as need to be able to provide then service to you, or (in the case of a contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirement, resolve dispute, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Condition, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as a required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Service to you.
Heatsy will not sell or rent you personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site contact form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensure you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating you to that end up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice that is your choice to provide us your personally identifiable information, you commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to Heatsy by contacting our customer service team email@example.com. Our security procedure mean that we may request prove of identity before we reveal information, including your email-address and possible your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct or delete your personal information control by Heatsy regarding your profile at any time. Please not though that, if you have shared any information with other though social media channel, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You are also free to choose your account though our account settings. If you do so your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain achieved copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purpose (including to help address fraud or spam)
- You can always fill free to update us on your details at any point by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing email from us by clicking “unsubscribe” link of the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us by emailing us email@example.com.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time.
We will endeavour to publicise any changes.